Also listen wherever you get your podcasts.
In this episode of BOLD, Isabel Garcia talks to Naadir Mehta, a UST Alum and a two-time colon cancer survivor. Mehta shares his story, the struggles of going through chemotherapy and how important his faith was during that journey. He talks about the importance of mentality and how it has carried over to the other aspects of his life.
- Mentality is everything.
- Don't lose your faith in difficult situations.
- If you think that you can do it, then you can do it!
- When you go through a hard time, what is your mentality?
- Think of a time you were given a second chance and how it felt.
- What are some ways that you can challenge yourself to improve your mentality?