Also listen wherever you get your podcasts.
What would our life look like if it was centered around the liturgical calendar? UST alumna, blogger and Director of Liturgical Life at the Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, has lived with that question and has some answers.
In this episode of BOLD, Isabel sits down with Steffani to understand the idea of living a liturgical life. They talk about her UST experience, growing in faith and how answering God's call has put her on this path.
- Embrace and celebrate living a joyful, Christian life.
- Don't separate your normal life and your Catholic life. Integrate them through the gift of liturgy and liturgical seasons.
- Think of fun, interesting ways to live the Tradition of the Church in your home.
- Do you integrate the liturgical seasons in your everyday calendar?
- Reflect on one feast day that you'd like to start celebrating every year.
- How can you more fully celebrate liturgical life with your family and friends?