Also listen wherever you get your podcasts.
In this episode of BOLD, we talk to Christel Vallagomesa, a UST psychology major who was originally born in the Philippines. Host Isabel Garcia asks about her experience moving from the Philippines to the U.S., embracing her culture in an American setting and saying her name correctly. They also talk about her experience at UST and how she continues to learn and grow as a person.
- 1. The importance of one's culture.
- Taking advantage of different opportunities.
- How our culture impacts who we are.
- What are some ways that you can learn more about your own culture?
- Think of three opportunities that have been presented to you that you can take advantage of?
- Brainstorm some practical ways you can learn about another culture.