Bound for Success
Also listen wherever you get your podcasts.
In this episode of BOLD, we talk to Gloria Bounds, a two-time UST alumna and Manager in Corporate Community Relations for Centerpoint Energy. At UST, she studied communications, international studies and received her MBA in Finance.
She shares her UST experience, learning about service and diversity, and tells us how it prepared her for the work she does today. She also talks about her involvement with Latin Women's Initiative, the importance of community and how it influences her whole life.
Gloria and her husband, Jesse, were honorary chairs for the 2022 Two Saints and A Taco Tasting, which is an alumni-sponsored event that raises money for student scholarships.
- Diversity and service, what she learned at UST, allows her to succeed in her job.
- Gratitude for your past experiences will serve you well in the future.
- UST prepared Gloria not only to be successful in her job but also in her personal life.
- How can you instill service in your everyday life?
- If you are a student, think about reaching out to alumni for career questions.
- If you are a UST alumni, what are ways that you can give back to your alma mater?
UST Cameron School of Business
UST Center for International Studies