Justo Garcia’s energy is unmatched. With everything he does, he brings so much passion. This includes teaching kickboxing at the Jerabeck Activity and Athletic Center (The JAAC) at UST and his job as the Admissions Counselor for the Kolbe School of Innovation and Professional Studies.
In this episode of BOLD, Justo talks to Isabel about his experience as a non-traditional student at UST, working in social services and his experience returning to UST. Originally from Nicaragua, he also shares about how going to college is a family experience and why he has dedicated his life to serving others.
The Kolbe School of Innovation and Professional Studies is a two-year associate’s program that is doing game-changing work for the community. Learn more here.
- Justo emphasizes the importance of education and encourages others to pursue education to improve their personal and professional lives.
- Find your passion and integrate it into your work.
- The Kolbe School of Innovation is providing life-changing programs to non-traditional students.
- Social service is a fulfilling way to give back. Find ways to serve your communities and make a positive impact.
- What are some ways that you can be better connected to your family?
- Consider how education, passion, and social service can all work together and how can they be integrated into your life?