Today Ailyn is active in her faith life, but that has not always been the case. A cradle-Catholic, Ailyn didn't really own her faith until, after a tough breakup, she found no comfort until she encountered Christ!
In this episode of BOLD, Isabel sits down with Ailyn to ask her about this time in her life, how her faith has flourished on campus and how staying healthy can help our mental and spiritual health.
- Having a good faith life takes time and effort.
- Being active can help our mental and spiritual health.
- Leaning into friends is important when going through a dry spell in our faith.
- God works in our life in mysterious ways.
- What are some ways that you can "knock on doors" that will help improve your faith?
- When you are in a dry spell in your faith, what do you do?
- Have you ever had a hard situation that in the long run has made your faith stronger?