Also listen wherever you get your podcasts.
In this episode of BOLD, we talk to Margaret Edozie, a BioChem major who is SUPER INVOLVED! Isabel Garcia, Host, asks her about balancing extracurriculars and academics, and which is more important. Margaret goes into detail about her experience in the UST Honors Program and finding value in the truth. She shares about the balance of serving and being served, and what Margaret gets out of her extracurriculars. They also discuss three tenets for success: communicate, commit and be organized.
- Being involved in school has huge benefits.
- It is important to find a balance between school and extracurricular activities.
- Academics and extracurriculars teach us how to be well-balanced people.
- How do you find the balance between the different aspects of your life?
- Are you "giving" more than you are "receiving"?
- What is more important to you: academics or extracurriculars?