As Isabella Rivera walks us through her busy schedule, she explains how she balances being a part of the soccer team, a member of the Filipino Student Association (FSA), studying nursing, and working at a hospital. In this episode of BOLD, we discover the methods that facilitated Isabella’s success while still maintaining her mental health. She also provides advice to students about time management and organization.
Isa and Isabel visit the JAAC’s soccer field to talk about her victories and struggles with soccer.
- Time management and planning are key.
- Prioritize mental health.
- Having people to rely on is necessary when you are as busy as Isa is.
- How do you balance your responsibilities?
- What are some ways that you can manage your time better?
- If you are a student, how can you connect with alumni?