As an International Student, Tchissola Silva discusses her journey from Angola to the University of St. Thomas to receive her Master's in Diplomacy and Strategic Affairs. In this episode of BOLD, she talks about adapting to the United States while still maintaining her own culture. Tchissola also talks about how welcoming the UST community has been.
- Getting out of your comfort zone is crucial to make new friends.
- Maintaining your culture is important.
- Never take for granted the opportunities that you have.
- What are some ways that you can learn about new cultures
- How can you challenge yourself in your daily life?
- Think about what opportunities you have that not everyone else has.